Disrupt, Innovate, Change – New Approaches to Volunteering
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019, 09:15 - 16:00
Venue: Baden Powell House, London
Our conference will explore the culture of volunteering in the UK, and how we can create change within the system.
We want to help organisations who work with volunteers to ensure they keep up with modern lifestyles and benefit from technological developments.
Hosted by Andy Reed, OBE, Director at Saje Impact & Founder of The Sports Think Tank, we have an impressive line-up of expert speakers from a broad range of backgrounds.
We'll be welcoming DCMS, Scouts, Royal Voluntary Service, Sported, and Essex Local Authority, to explore the culture of volunteering in the UK.
They will discuss:
- The key things that are required to support changes in approaches to volunteering
- What needs to change within your organisation/sector to enable the volunteering program and process
- How we grapple with the opportunities and challenges of moving volunteering strategy into action
- How people who want to volunteer are encouraged and enabled to help in a capacity that suits them
- How volunteers and communities receive greater tangible benefits, such as improved health and wellbeing, skills development and employability, community cohesion and engagement
For further details about our event and to book your place, click here.