We work hard to maintain our independence by receiving our support from a wide range of people and organisations. We do not want to be tied to any particular organisation or funder so that means we need your support to keep us going. Please consider joining us in the following categories.
STT Membership benefits
- Raise your profile as part of a wide network of sports policy makers through our work. Profile listing on our website.
- Priority (free) Invite to STT Webinars on key policy topics
- STT Logo to use on your digital and printed materials
- Priority invites and discounts to STT events during the year - roundtables, symposium. Conferences, sports breakfasts.
- Enter Sport Policy Awards (free)
- Discount exhibition/ display costs at our events.
- Receive member only briefings on conferences, and public affairs issues.
- New opportunities at networking events and our prestigious annual 'Dennis Howell lecture' - priority booking
- Help us design our work programme - members vote for a research topic area each year
- Strategic Advice and Counsel
- Discounted rates for STT consultancy and research services
- Use our research to help with your work
- Space to Publish Thought Pieces/ blogs/ reports to the sector
- Key insight from across the sector and from outside.
- Key insight from inside Whitehall and Westminster
- Knowing you are supporting independent thinking, research & challenge in the sport and activity sector.