The best way you can support our work is through being one of our increasing number of members: whether as an individual member, an organisation or institution.
What are the benefits of Sports Think Tank membership?
- Raise your profile as part of a wide network of sports policy-makers and thought-leaders.
- Support navigating the complex sport and physical activity and recreation landscape.
- Regular briefings providing key insight inside Westminster and Whitehall, and from across the sector.
- Opportunity to help shape our work programme.
- And most importantly, knowing you are supporting independent thinking, research and challenge in the sport and physical activity sector.
Our membership offer is continuing to evolve and develop and we always keen to know how we might be able to help you. If you would like to become a member please complete the form below and complete a BACS payment or email Mark Balcar for more information or for an invoice.
Sort Code: 08-92-99
Account Number: 69663404
Please make all cheques payable to: The Sports Think Tank 2011 Ltd, 1a St. Augustines Mansions, Bloomburg Street, Westminster, SW1V 2RG.
Please let us know if you need us to invoice you. If you are making a BACS payment, clearly state your name or organisation as your reference.